Boo’s pizza treat last weekend :)
Oha! Lakas makabawi porket late.
Guess who’s eating burger right now?
Isn’t that obvious? Hahaha sorry for making you guys crave.
This is just a payday treat for me.
Yuletide season is so near; do you have your wish list already?
So for those who really love me here’s mine :D
1. An E-reader Tablet. I prefer Nook but Kindell will also do.
- Being a working girl with an abnormal schedule, My life changes a lot, wherein my daily routine makes me feel like a prisoner. And because I wanted to be in a different world even just for a couple of hour and reading stories make that hunger come true I decided to save for this sweetie. Hopefully before Christmas I already have one but of course donations are acceptable.
2. Casio Watch. G-shock and A168 Gold Vinatge Watch. I honestly love them both and wish to have one of each kind. I don’t know why this adoration for watches just strike me, all I know is that I’m crazy to have them like how I’m addicted to sunglasses :D
3. Customize Phone Cases for my phone. This one is a girl things, I just love those colorful, cute and lassie stuff.
4. I wanna go an out of town trip. Not necessarily with vash, it could be with friends or family. I just really wanted to chill out and go somewhere far from metro.
So here, no more clothes and shoes. ^_^
“1,000 Pesos Shopping Challenge” Part II
1. new necklace accessories
2. skater skirt and black n white printed pants
3. Just wanna post a selfie :D (new glasses for me, fruit of my bonus)
Part of growing up is “change of preferences”, from the food that we eat, to the places we go, to the books that we read, to the movie we watch and a lot more. That’s why don’t be bother if your fashion taste changes too, it actually happens to me. From a heels and doll shoes person, I now enjoy wearing flats sandals and sneakers w/c I find so comfortable. From an accessories addict to a simple yet chic or classy add up. From an impulsive buyer to a smart spender, :) sounds to old cheska! but that’s me now. And I’m happy.
*would you believe that I only spent less than 800 smackaroonies buying those things? well minus my glasses :D.
Fab or Drab?
I’m not the type who check out whose my followers are, but just today when I open my yahoo mail to send an email to my sister, I saw a notification from tumblr stating “David Guison is now following you.” And I was like “is this for real, oh my pink gosh” and when I check my activity at tumblr to verify it. It is for real guys :D hahaha I little dosage of kilig all over my system.wiiiiiiiiiih!
If ever you read this one, (davidguison) I just wanted to say that I’m a fan of yours, I love your fashion and I never expected that you’re going to follow me. Thank you so much and God Bless You, I hope to see you soon J
to cut it short or to curl it up or to re-dye it?
I’m bored.Wanna try something new for my hair.
Have A Blessed Sunday Everyone!
Ate Large Fries and McSpaghetti for breakfast./ Bonding and chatting with mom./ Self-reward/ Shopping/ Had our dinner at Tokyo-Tokyo.
one for kuya, one for ate and one for bunso :)
Something that money can’t buy. True Friends. Real Happiness. Time.
My life isn’t complete without these people. A night full of laughter, stories and things that we used to do is what I’m looking forward every time we had our monthly dinner date. Real happiness, that no one in this world can replace. I miss all of them. I miss every single thing that we do. I miss my college life, but it doesn’t mean I’m not happy, of course I am it’s just that I’m more than happy being with this people like how I love being with my real family.